When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

debut-iful

am wearing flames as i write this. i love it. it fits perfectly. i was up until 1 redoing the neck and it's great now. not only can i get my head through without breaking my nose, but it doesn't cling around my neck like a noose. before i fixed it i showed it to a friend of mine and told him what i was going to do and he said, yeah, that does look a little small. if a non-knitter can see it, it must have been tiny. now it is glamourous. i have a longsleeved baseball shirt underneath b/c it's a little itchy, but it is warm, warm, warm. i'm psyched that it fits to well. it is making a successful debut. i have to take it to boyznite tomorrow of course.
so where are the pictures? okay, my friend was over trying to get me online. we got all the way thru the installation process when it froze at the account set up window. i know it's not the newest computer in the world, but come on! so fucking frustrating. last night was supposed to be my night off and this poor guy was over at my place trying to get the f-ing computer to work till nine o'clock. what a good friend. so, i'm going to take some pics tonight and see if can download them from someone's house tonight. if not, sunday. so aggravating.
why do sick people come to work and cough on everyone and everything? i know if you don't work you don't get paid, but i don't want to get sick!!!
so far so good w/ today. i totally forgot what day it was until i saw the police lining fifth avenue on my way to work this morning. reminds me of when i got the call that Don had passed and I was trying to get home and they wouldn't let me across fifth avenue. there i was surrounded by screaming drunk people with shamrocks painted on their faces as i'm frantically looking for a break in the crowd so i can dart across the street. it was like being trapped in a fellini movie only it felt way more german expressionist. i have a very busy day today so hopefully it will go fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Glamourous huh? Can't wait to see the piccies....sorry about your memories. If I were there, I would be giving you a big hug and smooch!

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home