When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

end in sight

i am about halfway done with the second sleeve on flames. then i have to duplicate stitching to do. will block the front and back tonight. can't believe i'm almost done with this. would love to get it finished before friday b/c i don't want to be doing construction at boyznite. i'm going to want space and last week we were standing room only. which was very cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

*Ahem* Where are the piccies? Didn't you have someone come over to finger out why you can't get piccies? You are overdue for piccies!

6:54 AM

 
Blogger markknitz said...

I know, I know. We couldn't get me on line again. I'm going to upload from a friends house this weekend. If I don't freeze to death in the street first!

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home