When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Monday, March 21, 2005

promises, promises

I know I said pictures by this weekend. Well, it didn't happen. Got too busy and too fatigued. I actually have a night off tonight, so maybe I can get Verizon on the phone and see if they can connect my DSL so I can stop blogging on the QT at work! hmmm
busy weekend. the Wallowitch show closed on Saturday. it was great. John played it wh/ made it a completely different show. auditioned people for a play I wrote which is starting production in April. forgot how weird it is to sit in a room and listen to people you don't know read words that you wrote all afternoon. oddly personal and impersonal at the same time. like sex. new york is so full of fantastic actors! (thank God).
modelled flames at boyznite. glad i finished it in time to wear it a few times before the weather starts warming up. am now working on the aibleen cowl from http://www.knitty.com. It's starting to look like something. I was just going to make it to make it, but I think I'm going to give it to my mother. I'd like to give it to her in person and watch her try to figure out what it is. sorry mom. and i know how to make bobbles now! i try to learn something new w/ each project and now, I am the bobble-master....
adding to list of books finished. Jane and The Ghosts of Netley by Stephanie Barron. Completely entertaining mystery/adventure yarn in Barron's Jane Austen series. I needed something fun, I'd just finished reading This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald. So it was fun and cozy. I liked it. Good snow day reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home