When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

book review and a question

finished MAGICAL THINKING by Augusten Burroughs. Liked it a lot. His stuff is really funny and touching and true. Reminds me of David Sedaris and Dan Savage. Very readable and digestable and entertaining. Having read DRY and read a lot about RUNNING WITH SCISSORS, it was kind of like reading the third part of a story that comes out happily. He writes very honestly. I was constantly saying, I can't believe you said that, but thank GOd you did! Liked it a lot and recommend.
questions: Will I ever have email at home? More specifically, will I ever get pictures upon this blog? Was on hold w/ Verizon DSL for close to an hour yesterday and nobody got to me, so I said fuck it, I'll try again in the morning. Of course, I didn't. Maybe I should take a day off so thatI can be on hold all day. Between that and the battery in my borrowed camera kicking and having no way to recharge, my internet friend never around when i can be, I wonder if I'll ever get going with this. Frankly, I"m sick of it. I'm going to give Verizon one more try and then start working on how to cancel my account. Why pay for something I haven't been able to use?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home