When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Monday, April 18, 2005

lace zone, temporarily

thanks for advice guys. i did go back and start over and it helped out a lot. I worked on it at BoyzNite and got halfway thru (14 repeats). then started in on it the next day and did something screwy with it which i haven't been able to figure out yet. in the meantime, i've been working on the back of the loop stitch pillow wh/ is a bias garter stitch so its good to watch tv with. and the BoyzNite spring project-- the Thong. That's right. The Thong. I've started it three times and I think I've finally got it right. I learned how to do short rows so the front is all done. I should be done w/ the waist band today or tomorrow. I am NOT going to model it though.
Speaking of Boyznite, there's an article in this weeks US News and World Report (Charles and Camilla on the cover) about knitting across the country and I'm in the picture. Behind the three guys in the foreground looking at the camera like a goof. That's me! Check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Franklin said...

I'm sort of bleary-eyed right now, so I kept reading and re-reading the end of your post thinking you'd said you're in the background of the picture of Chuck and Camilla.

And I thought, Jesus, this guy gets around. Heaven knows my invitation never arrived, and they damn well knew I was already over in Europe.

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Franklin said...

P.S. Am just sick and tired of lack of photos on your blog, but stand ready to forgive all if you will simply post pic of yourself modeling thong.

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

I too am waiting for the pic of the model in the thong! YUM!!!!

I need to track down that mag to see the article.

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home