When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Monday, May 02, 2005

bits and pieces

Blog fun from Colleen's website.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

I had to cheat a little bit b/c I'm at work and don't have a book beside me, but my bag is beside me so I reached into it and pulled out:

HOLY TERROR: Andy Warhol Close Up by Bob Colacello

and I got

"Marion Javits, the Senator's wife, was horrified."

Started Cleaves from Knitty. Is almost instant gratification. I'm doing it in that color blue too. Seafoam is too washed out and green. Looks like toothpaste remains.
Am blocking Branching Out scarf from same issue and am going to do Tie One On next.

My play opens Thursday. Yipe!

2 Comments:

Blogger MarQ1 said...

Who will wear the Cleaves? And which of the two photos will the wearer most resemble?

6:51 PM

 
Blogger markknitz said...

i'm making it first and finding the model/owner second. i have a couple of ideas but they are both more like glasses girl than eyeshadow girl.

6:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home