When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

goodbye 695!

whew! i spent the weekend moving into a new apartment, just up the street from my old one. i foolishly thought that the lack of physical distance translated into me not needing much help. the upshot of it is i did most of the move by myself and i am now exhausted. i really want to just curl up under my desk and go to sleep. but i love the new place! i can't wait to get it all unpacked!
also, mermaid closed this weekend. i will miss her. it was a great experience and the feedback was really positive. the book comes out this week and i'm very excited about that, too.
tonight i have pool league, but i really wish i could go home, pet the 100 year old dog and pass out.
needless to say i have done no knitting. even my arms hurt. owie. i'm walking around like fred sanford and it aint pretty.

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

"Pool league?" What's that? Like billiards?

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Purrfect Pet Portraits said...

Blogging Rocks! Do you have any pets?
I have a website about Pet Photography Links Pop over if you get a chance to see some really cute Pics!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Purrfect Pet Portraits said...

Blog rocks! This may be off topic but have you ever seen cute pet portraits? I have a website about Pet Portrait Photographer Pop over if you get a chance to see some really cute Pics!

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger The Coupon Guru said...

Nice thong song blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home