When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Monday, June 06, 2005

settling in

beautiful, beautiful weekend. i looks like summer is definitely here wh/ is my favorite time of year. yeah, yeah, i know it's hot and gross, but i'd rather be hot and gross than cold and miserable. friday i finally went back to my knitting group and it was so great to see the guys. specifically my friend john who gave me the bloucle. i was able to show him what i'm turning it into and ask his advice. will put in the strip after all just to make it, as john would say, "sporty" it'll also save me bloucle which is a definite finite quantity. my college friend Dan is in town this weekend and it's been so good to see him! went to see a very funny show my friends produced on Saturday again and then yesterday I went to the beach. beautiful Jones beach, my home away from home in the summer time. and w/ my first visit there for me the summer has officially begun.

2 Comments:

Blogger nmblefngrs said...

Blech! You can have Summer and all the sweat, humidity, and heat-strokes that come along with it. Give me brisk fall weather anyday! Besides, it's gotta be cold out before you can wear anything handknitted. (I still don't buy the Summer-Sweater idea.)
Still, it must be nice to be able to meet up with other guys who actually knit. The group I normally go to (which isn't often) consists mostly of bored housewives who have nothing to talk about but their husbands and their children. *yawn*

7:08 PM

 
Blogger MarQ1 said...

Have you been to PTown? That's summer.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home