When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Monday, July 18, 2005

oh, yeah, knitting

yes, I'm still knitting although i haven't been talking about it or photographing it.
bloucle and the beret are on hold. i'm stuck as to where blouble came off the needles and how to get it back on and beret is just going to need more concentration than i have right now. finished the body of bob+weave shawl for my friend Connie. just need to block it a little bigger and go back to seaport yarn and get fringe yarn in the right color. i'm not going to do the ribbon weaving on this one. i'mjust not. am currently working on snb nation nubble pillow to go w/ loop pillow in same yarn.
went to boyz nite on Friday. it had been a while since i'd been, but it was good to go back. ahhh. relaxing. things have kind of slowed down for the summer. but the die hards were there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the Nubble and Loop pillows. I'm a member of a local knitting guild here in Columbia. I'm the only male though. I've been thinking about try to get a male one started, but have no idea where to begin. I bet that going to a male, knit-in in Manhattan is too much fun.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Impossible Princess said...

I have like 8 thinkgs going on right now.

* baby kimono
* scarf exchang project
* an afghan
* a scarf fo my Sexy Gay freind Mark

ok jsut 4 but that's still alot...

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home