When you've gone over something AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN like I have, certain questions get answered, OTHERS SPRING UP! You mind plays tricks on you, YOU PLAY TRICKS BACK! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Thursday, February 23, 2006

BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

Wow! Went away for a while but I'm back. Got really busy over the holidays and needed to settle into the job and the medication and the life, you know. Anyway, I'm back and better than ever. Work is going really well. I'm still at God's Love We Deliver. Am gradually taking on more and more responsibility. Pretty soon I'll be running the place. And have been knitting like a crazy. Everyone got knitted stuff for Christmas, most of it was greatly appreciated but the upshot is I'm knitting for me for a while. Got my own digital camera for christmas so I can finally photo this stuff. Anyway, everything's cool. It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger nmblefngrs said...

Glad to see you're back. Who doesn't need a little break every now and then?

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home